Head Wrestling Coach
Adrian College invites applications for the position of Head Men’s and Women’s Wrestling Coach. The position is full-time, 11 months. Salary and benefits for the position are competitive.
- The head coach is responsible for all aspects of the wrestling program including: organizing and implementing a successful recruiting/retention plan
- Integrating the wrestling program into the campus community,
- Supervising practices/contests,
- Managing the program operating budget, and
- Managing the program in accordance with the department/college/NCAA rules and regulations.
- Additional duties may be assigned depending on qualifications of the selected candidate.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree, with at least four years of relevant experience.
- Candidates should possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and a commitment to the academic development of student-athletes.
Salary: commensurate with experience and educational background.
Applications: Send cover letter, resume including contact information for three references to Michael Duffy, Athletic Director, firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. EOE