Faculty Openings at Adrian College
If you are interested in teaching at Adrian College, please review this page. This page will be updated as positions become available.
Tenure-Track Faculty Positions
Non-Tenure-Track Faculty Positions
Adrian College is seeking applicants for adjunct positions in the following departments:
- Art - Digital Foundations
- Art - Two-Dimensional Design
- Art & Design (2D, 3D, Graphic Design, Art Therapy, and Art Education)
- Biology 101
- Business (Brand Management, Consumer Behavior, Retailing).
- Communication Arts - Digital Media
- Communication Arts & Sciences
- Computer Science
- Consumer Behavior
- First-Year Writing
- Human Resource Management
- Interior Design
- Psychology (General Psychology, Developmental Psychology, and Personality Theory and Research)
- Public Speaking
- Social Work
- Pianist and Vocal Coach
- Minimum: a master’s degree in the field listed above.
- Previous college teaching required.
Other departments are accepting applications for possible future adjunct positions. Previous college teaching required. Please submit current vitae/resume with letter of interest to Melissa Freshcorn, administrative assistant to vice president and dean of Academic Affairs, Adrian College, 110 South Madison, Adrian, Michigan 49221. No phone calls, please.