The Office of Foundation and Corporate Relations
The office of Foundation and Corporate Relations fosters relationships with grant-making organizations and business entities on behalf of Adrian College. The office develops grant letters and proposals to connect foundations with faculty research and program ideas, and facilitates gift and grant reporting to Adrian College alumni, friends and the community.
Recently, the office has worked with grant makers including:
- The Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow Foundation and the Meemic Foundation, for the Peelle Hall & Jones Hall renovations.
- The McGregor Fund, for creation of the Adrian College Core Education for Scholarly Success (ACCESS) program.
- The Stubnitz Foundation and the Meemic Foundation, for renovations to Robinson Planetarium.
- The Sage Foundation, for improvements to historic Downs Hall.
- The Meemic Foundation, for Track & Explore Nature Trail signage.
- The MIS Cares Foundation and the Walmart Foundation, in support of Track & Explore.
- The Consumers Energy Foundation, in support of Track & Explore.
If you have foundation or corporate contacts and would like to help them connect with Adrian College, please contact Amy Campbell, director of foundation and corporate relations, at (517) 264-3846.