Teaching and Learning Resources
We are currently updating our resources and links. Please check back for newer links and information for your use.
- Assessment Resource Document (List of electronic resources, as well as a list of items available in Shipman Library)
- From Doug Eder’s “Closing the Loop” Workshop in May 2010 Assessment and Program Review Assessment Structure, Resources and Results Improving Student Learning
- Sample Syllabus
- From Dr. Diane Henningfeld’s Syllabus Workshop Best Practices for Teaching And Assessment Syllabus Checklist
Faculty Development Programs
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Short Courses for College Teachers
- Professional Organization and Development (POD)
These allow faculty from around the country, and in some cases the world, to pose questions, offer resources and support others. Listserves require one to subscribe. Simply follow the instructions to get on a list.
- Higher Education Science Learning Review or send email to: email@example.com
- COMING SOON: Tips on teaching
- Books commonly used in all disciplines from the Faculty Career Network
- COMING SOON: Information on college students and their mind sets from the Beloit College Mind Set List
- Integrating research into undergraduate courses from the Council on Undergraduate Research
- Information on disabilities and students College ID: adrian
Teaching and Learning Conferences
- COMING SOON!
Voices from the Classroom
- COMING SOON!