Certificate in Digital Marketing
Help shape the future of how companies connect with their customers.
Build the brands people love.
Digital marketers learn to be nimble thinkers, skilled in both the art of persuasive communication and the science of data analytics. Our program gives you a deep background in both, along with helping you build the intuition you’ll need to blend them into effective strategy.
- Dr. Keith Christy: Associate Business Professor, Adrian College
- Mala Sarat Chandra: Technology Pioneer. Mala Chandra developed multiple core Java technologies, including J2EE, J2ME and Java Beans. In 2004, she was named one of the 25 most influential women in the development of the internet, in addition to being named a top 50 project management professional. She has developed courses in gamification, social media and other subjects for the University of Washington.
Marketing is a rapidly changing field where professionals need to stay on the cutting-edge. While many marketing degrees have struggled to stay relevant, Adrian’s program teaches the most important skills for today’s digital economy. Offered alongside 12 other Business degrees, Adrian College will give you the fundamentals to be a well-rounded professional and the Digital Marketing skills to thrive in your field.
- 136K: Median annual salary for Marketing Managers
- 20%: Growth in employment for marketing research analysis
- 53%: Percentage of total global media spending spent on digital marketing
Why study Digital Marketing
We consulted with Fortune 500 companies and successful startups to find out what skills they most want to see in their entry-level marketing hires—and what skills traditional marketing programs don’t teach.
Be data science savvy
Our Digital Marketing program has built-in technical training, so you’ll learn how to collect and interpret the data you use to build campaigns.
Get the latest, every day
Courses are constantly updated to reflect the ever-shifting ways that consumers, brands, and influencers use the web.
The traditional college experience. Enhanced.
Earn your degree at Adrian College while taking select online courses in your field of study. Courses are designed by top academic minds and industry leaders, and then taught by faculty in small class environments.