We want to hear from you!
Adrian College's ESS department wants to know what you have been up to since graduation. Please check our alumni list to see if we are missing your contact information, and email your information to Dr. Craig Weatherby.
Like so many other students, I had no idea what I wanted to do after I graduated from high school. At Adrian College I developed a focus and passion towards the environment which I may have never realized at another college.Matt Rife, Adrian College Graduate
Alumni in Action
- Jeff Hewitt works for the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Karen Fulcher landed her ideal career as a forester thanks in part to her Adrian internship as an urban forester.
- Oliver Fisher, an environmental science major who has a political science minor, went to graduate school at Youngstown State for environmental studies and is now a health inspector, with an interest in possibly pursuing environmental law.
- The interests that Kara Tecco pursued as a student included fish and aquatic ecosystems. She now works to protect an important water system through the River Raisin Watershed Project.
- Adrian recently offered a class over spring break in Belize, to conduct research on monkeys and parrots, Mayan ruins and ecology, and the toxicity of trees.
- Students have marked over 500 turtles in a long-term ecology project to study local populations of painted turtles.