We want to hear from you!
Adrian College's ESS department wants to know what you have been up to since graduation. Please check our alumni list to see if we are missing your contact information, and email your information to Dr. Craig Weatherby.
Like so many other students, I had no idea what I wanted to do after I graduated from high school. At Adrian College I developed a focus and passion towards the environment which I may have never realized at another college.Matt Rife, Adrian College Graduate
Alumni in Action
- Karen Fulcher landed her ideal career as a forester thanks in part to her Adrian internship as an urban forester.
- Adrian recently offered a class over spring break in Belize, to conduct research on monkeys and parrots, Mayan ruins and ecology, and the toxicity of trees.
- Students have marked over 500 turtles in a long-term ecology project to study local populations of painted turtles.
- Heather Enterline and Shawn Spilak work for the Department of Natural Resources (DNR).
- Michael Micallef is an environmental geologist for a Michigan environmental consulting firm.
- Kyle Boggs is an environmental geologist for a consulting firm in Pittsburg, PA.
- Alaina Paquette is a Technical Assistance Provider for the Indiana Geological and Water Survey.
- Airin Beechler is the MAEAP technician at the Lenawee Conservation District in Lenawee County, MI.
- Shawn Spilak works for the Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
- Alexandra Godre is enrolled in a Masters of Environmental Science at University of Toledo.
- Matt Koniezcki is working for the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality.
- Emily Huber works at the Toledo Zoo where she carries out educational programming.