- Keith Bozyk ‘94
- Amie Gutierrez ‘95
- Aaron Sage ‘96
- Tonya Weaver ‘96
- Kelerin Lewis ‘98
- Michael Campbell ‘99
- Shawn Cousino ‘99
- Callandra Harris ‘99
- Kristie Jones ‘99
- Andrew Kelly ‘99
- Susan Pfeiffer ‘99
- Linda Regan ‘99
- Katie Hawley ‘00
- Matthew Lewis ‘00
- Christina Mack ‘00
- Kimberly Becker ‘02
- Margaret Corazza ‘02
- Leigh Anne Cowger ‘02
- Adam Puszczewicz ‘02
- Keenan Robinson ‘02
- Stephen Gauthier ‘05
- Kali Tangalakis ‘06
- Eric Suttie ‘10
- Katelyn Tuck, ATC ‘10
- Nicole Zynda, ATC ‘10
- Lindsay Baic, ATC ‘11
- Robin Denney, ATC ‘11
- Joseph Flater, ATC ‘11
- Coralyn Grant ‘11
- Jessica Grubbs, ATC ‘11
- Erin Laske, ATC ‘11
- Samantha Bono ‘12
- Kelly Babbles, ATC ‘12
- Kelly Behen ‘12
- Alyse Exelby, ATC ‘12
- Cindy Graves ‘12
Missing from the list? Let us know what you are doing!
- Dave Madrigal graduated with a Masters in Exercise Physiology from Eastern Michigan University and is now a Clinical Research Coordinator for the University of Michigan in the Endocrine Oncology Department of Internal Medicine
- Brian Rider received his Masters degree from Oakland University and is now a Doctoral candidate at the University of Tennessee
- Katie (White) Lasinskas graduated with her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of Michigan and is now working for Concentra Medical Center
- Lielse Travis-Elsey graduated from Wayne State University with her Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
- Courtney Smith Risckstad graduated from Grand Valley State University’s Physician Assistant program and now works for Spectrum Health
- Lucie Smith graduated with her Masters in Exercise Physiology from Michigan State University and is working in Grand Rapids in Cardiac Rehabilitation.
- Nick Siekirk graduated with his Masters degree in Exercise Physiology from Oakland University and is now applying to Physical Therapy programs.
- JR Hauch is attending Palmer Chiropractic College in Iowa.
- Phil Harrington graduated with a Masters degree is Exercise Physiology and is now a Strength and Conditioning Coordinator at No Limits Sports Performance.
- Valerie Smith received her Masters degree from Central Michigan University in Exercise Physiology and is currently training to qualify for the US Bobsled team.
- Sabrina Fortney is currently in Senegal as a Peace Corp Volunteer.
- Stephanie (Mack) Simon graduated from the University of Toledo with her Doctorate in Physical Therapy and is now the managing PT at the Provincial House in Adrian, MI.
In the news!
E-mail Tina Claiborne the Program Director of the Athletic Training Education Program to update your information!
Keith Bozyk - COO, The Gray Institute
Keith Bozyk graduated from Adrian College in 1994 with a Bachelors degree in Exercise Science. He then went on to receive his Masters degree in Rehabilitative Science from Clarion University in Pennsylvania. While earning his Masters degree, he worked as a Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer at Redbank Valley High School. Upon completion of his degree, he returned to Adrian to work at Gary Gray Physical Therapy as the Director of Sports Medicine with several other Adrian College alumni. Although he maintains his certification as an athletic trainer, he is now the COO for The Gray Institute where he not only oversees the day to day operations but also travels as a presenter on a national level, directs the sales and marketing, and is highly involved in the research and development of products.
His passion for athletics has continued in his personal life where he not only still plays but is also a coach for his 2 children, Kayla and Cameron, in their various sports like softball, baseball, and hockey. He currently lives in Adrian with both of them as well as his wife, Tiffany, of 14 years.
Past Alumni Highlights
Kristie Jones - Physician Assistant, U of M
Kristie Jones graduated from Adrian College in 1999 with a Bachelors degree in Exercise Science/Athletic Training. Upon graduation, she worked at Gary Gray physical therapy clinic and at her alma mater, Sand Creek High School, as an athletic trainer for 3 years. While there she worked with other AC athletic training alumni including Callie Harris and Keith Bozyk. From 2002-2004, she attended Wayne State University and received her Masters of Science for physician assistant studies. Her initial employment after PA school was in an internal medicine clinic in Blissfield, Michigan where she worked for 2 ½ years. Since 2006, she has worked with the University of Michigan orthopaedic surgery spine service as a physician assistant. She continues to maintain her athletic training certification. She is also a Red Cross certified instructor in CPR and first aid and often volunteers to teach. She continues to live in Adrian, has been married for 10 years, and has 2 dogs. She enjoys running and has been an instructor for a beginning runner program in Adrian. Kristie has completed 6 marathons.
Callandra Abfall Harris, RN - Chelsea Community Hospital
Callandra Harris (formerly Abfall), Class of 1999, has put her college degree to great use over the years. Right after receiving her degree, she was employed with Gary Gray Physical Therapy, working with another alumnus, Keith Bozyk, Class of 1994. She also worked as an ATC at Onsted Schools and implemented a curriculum for high school students interested in Athletic Training as a profession.
Callie also obtained an Associate’s Degree in Nursing from Jackson Community College in 2003. She is currently an RN at Chelsea Community Hospital in Chelsea, MI. She works on the Medical-Surgical floor and in the Emergency Department. She maintains her Athletic Training certification and works contingent with Sports Care through Promedica. She currently covers schools in Lenawee County and coordinates Sports Medicine coverage at Hudson Schools in Hudson, Michigan.
Callie currently resides in the Addison area with her husband Corey, son Ethan and daughter Ava.
Keenan Robinson, MS, ATC - University of Michigan, Assistant Athletic Trainer
Keenan Robinson graduated from Adrian College where he completed his B.S. in Exercise Science in 2002. After completing that degree, Keenan sat for the National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification Exam and became a certified athletic trainer (ATC). He earned his Master’s degree at A.T. Still University, during which time he gained invaluable experience as an athletic training intern with San Francisco Giants Baseball, as well as a graduate assistant athletic trainer at Arizona State.
Upon completion of his Master’s degree, Keenan landed a dream job at the University of Michigan. He has been an Assistant Athletic Trainer there since 2004. He has the pleasure of working as the athletic trainer for the University of Michigan swimming and diving team, as well as Club Wolverine High Performance Group. Club Wolverine is an elite swim club that has turned out our nation’s most elite and decorated swimmers. Keenan’s athletic training experience has afforded him some wonderful opportunities including staff positions at the 2007 Pan American Games in Rio deJenero, and the 2008 USA Swimming Domestic Olympic Camp. In addition to his clinical experience at the Division I, professional and elite ranks, Keenan has also lectured and been published at the national level on neck pain in professional baseball players.
We are so proud to call Keenan an Adrian College alumnus! For more information on his work with Olympic athletes in Club Wolverine, follow this link!