Knowlton School of Architecture, Ohio State University
As a member of the KSA community, Danielle will engage with both established and emerging figures in our discipline. There will also be opportunities for our students to travel to China and various locations throughout Eastern and Western Europe. At the KSA, education is broad and current, yet precise enough to prepare students for the realities of contemporary practice.
Our alumni and student in the real world:
- For their senior capstone, history majors complete a paper on a topic of their choice. They work personally with the faculty on the project, and take great pride in the results.
- Students have opportunities to present papers at conferences, and to participate in poster presentations.
- Many history graduates, including Tom Campbell and Alan Loncar, are admitted to law school.
- Ray Lennard is curator for the William G. Thompson House Museum and Gardens.
- Graduates work everywhere from corporations, to non-profit organizations, to libraries. Many graduates are teachers.