Academic Services is here to help Adrian College students succeed.
"Your partner in excellence."
Do you need help with time management and effective study strategies? Are you interested in our academic programs that provide unique opportunities? Concerned about note-taking? Test stress? Need academic or career assessments? Want a tutor? Want to access services for a disability?
Adrian College has a TRIO grant through the United States Department of Education and is able to expand educational opportunities for eligible students. Find out if you qualify for our TRIO Excel program.
Programs Offered by Academic Services
- Tutoring: Free tutoring is available to all Adrian College students. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
- Accessibility Services: Testing accommodations, adaptive equipment, and other accommodations provided.
- TRIO Excel: Grant aid, individualized academic plans, personal tutoring, expenses paid cultural events, and leadership opportunities provided for students selected to participate based on information obtained from the Financial Aid and Admissions Offices.
- ACES: Adrian College Educational Success for first generation college students.
- AC PASS: Skills courses are provided for students selected by the Admissions Office.
- Mobility Assistance: Transportation for students with mobility issues provided 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday with 24 hours notice.
- Contact email@example.com for more information.