“Your Partner in Excellence”
Adrian College provides students with free tutoring.
To request a tutor, contact Carl Mathis at email@example.com. Follow us on Twitter @getatutornow
Also, check drop-in sessions schedule posted in Academic Services and sent to your email account.
Peer Tutoring offers:
- Assistance from trained Peer Tutors in many academic areas
- One on one assistance in courses
- Group study
- Assistance with study skills
- Help in identifying learning styles
- Development of personal learning strategies
- Feedback on class performance
You may qualify to be a Peer Tutor if:
- You have received an A in a course in which we offer tutoring
- You have at least a 3.0 GPA in the subject area in which you would like to tutor
- Your professor would provide a recommendation for you to serve as a Peer Tutor for Academic Services