Goals of the Institute for Education:
The Institute for Education will support students as they develop to their fullest potential. The Institute will equip students with an education grounded in innovation, research and practice of professional excellence. Students will be exposed through classes, seminars, guest lectures, experiential learning and activities to support their content areas and standards of excellence in their profession.
The primary objectives of the Institute for Education are to:
- Bridge the academy and professional life by bringing faculty, school administrators, teachers and students into a close relationship
- Develop a partnership with schools in Lenawee County to develop innovative instructional models
- Increase opportunities for students at Adrian College to learn about their profession through curricular and extracurricular experiences, including coursework, internships, student teaching, and volunteerism
The Institute for Education will accomplish their goals and objectives by:
- Conducting research and disseminating findings
- Sponsoring mini conferences
- Developing and implementing new courses and/or programs
- Sponsoring a lecture series
- Sponsoring workshops
- Facilitating collaboration
- Forming partnerships
Read Our Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with everything at the Institute by reading our newsletter.