2014 May Tour to Budapest, Krakow, Prague and Vienna
Join Adrian College as we get away to the Eastern European Bloc! Once again shining on the world stage, these beautiful countries are alive with history, culture and experiences of a lifetime. To enroll, go to www.eftours.com and click on the "Student" button. Then, enter our tour number: 1388077.
Join Adrian College in May 2014 as we get away to Budapest, Krakow, Prague and Vienna!
Trapped for years behind the Berlin Wall, the countries of the Eastern Bloc are once again shining on the world stage. Today, the vibe in Eastern Europe is intoxicatingly upbeat, and life here, with its still-cheap cost of living and beautiful, walkable cities, is moving fast towards the future. Beneath fortified castles and at humbling stops like Aushwitz and Krakow's Jewish Quarter, Eastern Europe offers thrills and history unfiltered -- at least for now.
- Budapest -- the royal palace and Matthias Cathedral
- An evening cruise on the blue Danube
- Krakow -- a fortified castle and Wawel Cathedral
- A chilling tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps
- A voyage underground to the ancient salt mines of Poland
- Prague -- vibrant nightlife, historic architecture and the Charles Bridge
- An excursion to the silver mines and ossuary at Kutna Hora
- Vienna -- the grandeur of Hapsburgs, pastry and music, music, music.
This tour, designed for Adrian College, is set to begin May 8th, 2014 and will run for 12 days. The price for the tour is $3731 for triple occupancy rooms. The price includes round-trip airfare, all hotels and ground transportation, breakfast daily, 4 dinners, excursions to the salt and silver mines, a full-time tour director, all city guides, an evening cruise down the Danube and admissions to attractions.
The only items not included are lunches, souvenirs and some dinners.
For more information, an itinerary and registration materials, please contact the Institute for Study Abroad.
Don't miss out on the tour of a lifetime -- join us!
Interested in getting away to Europe? Go to www.eftours.com and click on the "Student" button. Then, enter our tour number: 1388077.