1. Determine whether your research is exempt, or will need to undergo expedited or full IRB review. Click on “Criteria for Review” to help with this determination.
2. Check on “Meeting Dates” to determine submission deadlines and committee meeting dates.
3. Complete the investigator training. If the IRB already has a training certificate on file, please indicate this on your application. All investigators who will work with data must have a training certificate on file.
4. Complete and submit the appropriate form electronically to email@example.com.
- Exempt Form
- Expedited and Full Review Form
5. Electronic submission checklist:
- Certificate of investigator training for all investigators
- Typed application (please see further instructions here)
- Appropriate supporting documentation as necessary (i.e. literature review, methods, etc.)
- Copy of Informed Consent