Instructions for Submission
1. Determine whether your research is exempt or will need to undergo expedited or full IRB review. Click on Criteria for Review to help with this determination.
2. Check on Deadlines to determine submission deadlines and committee meeting dates.
3. Complete the investigator training. All investigators who have access to the data must have a training certificate on file.
4. Complete and submit the appropriate form electronically to email@example.com.
5. Electronic submission checklist:
- IRB Application
- All measures (surveys, questionnaires, etc.)
- Informed consent document
- For Full Review, a proposal including literature review, hypotheses and detailed procedures
Training certificates for all investigators