The Adrian College Registrar's Office is located in the Stanton Administration Building.
Office hours are from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. The Registrar's office supports students, faculty and staff as each student pursues their baccalaureate degree. They assist students in class registration and are the official source of information for academic records.
The Registrar's Office main roles include:
- Compiling and publishing the class schedule, with the assistance of academic departments and the Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs.
- Assisting in maintaining the College's registration system and all student class schedules.
- Evaluating the award of Advanced Placement Credit and Transfer Credit.
- Certifying completion of College requirements for graduation.
- Certifying enrollment for insurance purposes, student loans or benefits under the Veterans' Education and Social Security Acts.
- Certifying eligibility for participation in athletics.
- Readmitting former students.
- Monitoring College Academic Progress Standards.
Some important forms can be found in the Registrar's Office, which include:
- Declaration of Major Forms
- Department of Four Year Plans
- Schedule Change Forms
- Michigan Undergraduate Guest Applications
- Academic Appeal Forms
- Change of Advisor Forms
- Transcript Request Forms (returned to the Cashier's Office)
- Application for Graduation