Final Exam Schedule
To download a full schedule of exams, please click here.
Notes for Final Exam Week
- No tests or exams should be given during the last 3 calendar days of regular semester. (Exceptions should be communicated by the faculty to the Academic Dean.)
- Laboratory classes only will be permitted to give exams in the last week of classes during the regular class time.
- All final examinations are limited to a maximum of two (2) hours.
- Classes with starting times other than the above should utilize the open session on Thursday morning.
- Classes which meet more than one night are to be examined on the first meeting night of Final Exam Week.
- Students and faculty should report any deviations from the Final Examination Schedule to the Academic Dean.