Fall 2014 Final Exam Schedule
To download a full schedule of exams, please click here.
Notes for Final Exam Week
- No tests or exams should be given during the last three (3) calendar days of regular semester (Exceptions should be communicated by the faculty to the Academic Dean.)
- Laboratory classes only will be permitted to give exams in the last week of classes during the regular class time.
- All final examinations are limited to a maximum of two (2) hours.
- Classes with starting times other than the above should schedule exams in the block as close as possible to where the starting time occurs. Faculty shall communicate time to students.
- Classes regularly scheduled for 5 PM or later should have the final exam in the regular classroom and at the normally scheduled class hour.
- Classes which meet more than one night are to be examined on the first meeting night of final exam week.
- Students and faculty should report any deviations from the final examination schedule to the Academic Dean.