April 25 – April 29, 2016
- Beginning on Monday, April 25 through Friday, April 29, ceremony participants may pick up their Regalia at the Arrington Bookstore in Caine Student Center.
- Honors students’ medallions may be picked up in the Registrar’s Office during this week.
May 1, 2016
- Mandatory Commencement rehearsal & class photo
- Commencement practice with President Docking, Dr. Caldwell and students on the Mall.
- Students must bring their Regalia with them to practice for the Senior class photo.
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Arrington Bookstore will be open.
- Baccalaureate Service – Herrick Chapel
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Graduation Brunch hosted by Sodexo. (See invitation for details.)
- Graduates report to Merillat Sport & Fitness Center for Processional
- COMMENCEMENT – On the Mall
Reception immediately following the Ceremony on the Terrace at Caine Student Center.