Winter Commencement will be held Friday, December 12, 2014.
December 8 - December 11, 2014
- Beginning on Monday, December 8 through Thursday, December 11, ceremony participants may pick up their Regalia at the Arrington Bookstore in Caine Student Center. Honors students’ medallions may be picked up in the Registrar’s office during this week.
Thursday, December 11, 2014
- 3:30 PM - Mandatory Commencement Practice with President Docking, Dr. Caldwell and students in the Herrick Chapel. Students must bring their Regalia with them to the practice as the Senior class photo will be taken. Friday, December 12, 2014
- 6:00 PM - Graduates report to Shipman Library lobby to form the Commencement Processional.
- 7:00 PM - COMMENCEMENT - Herrick Chapel
- 8:00 PM - Hors d’oeuvres - Ritchie Annex/Tobias room. Reservations are required for this event. Please email email@example.com or call at (517) 265-5161 ext. 3888 to make your reservations.