You’ve served us; now it’s our turn.
Adrian College is committed to providing returning veterans a quality, caring learning environment and community in which to engage. We endeavor to honor your service in an enriching and inviting atmosphere through classroom engagement, experiential learning and job placement. If you would like to apply, you can download the application here.
The Operation Education Scholarship
The Operation Education Scholarship at Adrian College is designed to financially assist severely wounded U.S. military personnel in their pursuit of continuing education. The program provides the resources and support to empower returning veterans. The scholarship supplements the federal financial resources available to veterans and their families by providing assistance with costs not otherwise covered. In addition to assistance with the direct educational costs of fees, tuition and textbooks, support may be provided for on-campus housing needs, transportation, adaptive equipment, child care, tutoring, and accommodative services.
Major funding for the scholarship program is provided through the support of Adrian College alumni and friends. Funding is also provided by individuals, corporations and foundations who share the college’s interest in assisting America’s wounded veterans
- Honorably separated U.S. military veteran from the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Reserves, or National Guard.
- Service connected injury caused or aggravated by military services after September 11, 2001; Function of one or more major life activities severely impacted by physical disability resulting from injury.
- Meets requirements for admission to Adrian College as a degree-seeking student.
- Enrolls as a full-time student at Adrian College. (Note: scholarship committee may make an exception for part-time enrollment should the disability and other circumstances, in the committee’s judgment, preclude full-time enrollment.)
- Priority will be given to Michigan residents (as defined by the Adrian College Catalog) and to those veterans whose injury and resulting disability is as the result of action in a combat zone.