Adrian College provides information in compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), which requires postsecondary institutions participating in federal student aid to make certain disclosures to current and prospective students, employees, and the public.
• Equity in Athletics Reporting
In compliance with the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act (EADA), AC annually files a report with the U.S. Department of Education through the online survey provided by the Department. For EADA information, click here. To view the entire EADA report, contact the AC Athletic Department at 517-265-5161, ext.4210 to make arrangements.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
• Employees: Employee Handbook on the Human Resources page. Navigate to Section 4 (Employment Law), Drug Free Workplace Policy.
• Title IX
TUITION AND FINANCIALS:
TITLE IV LOAN COUNSELING:
OTHER COMPLIANCE LINKS:
• Peer-to-Peer File Sharing Issues
• Safeguarding Customer Information
• Cohort Default Rate on Federal Student Loans - OPE-ID 002234
• Note: College Navigator is maintained by the U.S. Department of Education and may contain data that is out of date.
For more information, call Adrian College at 517-265-5161.