Arrington Ice Arena Facility Rules
- Skaters must display proper behavior at all times.
- Everyone on the ice must wear skates.
- No games. (tag, crack the whip, etc.)
- No reckless fast skating, or weaving in and out of traffic.
- Do not block gates or entrances.
- Food, drinks, gum, and tobacco are prohibited on the ice.
- Put all valuables in lockers. The rink is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- No smoking in the building.
- Skaters must not carry small children,
- No sticks or pucks on the ice during the public session.
- Skaters are not permitted in the team benches or penalty box.
- No skates in the bleachers.
- The rink reserves the right to remove anyone from the premises.
- All skaters must have proof of admission.
- The rink recommends that all skaters wear a helmet.
Skate at your own risk.