Are you planning an event, meeting, or conference?
The Office of Conferences makes the exciting but demanding job of planning your event a little bit easier. Our goal is not only to provide service, but allow the planner to participate in the event.
Conferences handles programs ranging from summer conferences to daily meetings and social events. Conferences held at Adrian College have ranged from spiritual to academic, from business seminars to family gatherings. Each year, our campus services over 7,000 guests. With our variety of spacious facilities, we have all you need to make your next event a success.
Why Adrian College?
You should contact the Office of Conferences for your next event, if you…
- desire reasonably priced, convenient, on-campus accommodations.
- seek professional, complete and attentive service.
- want training and skills imparted in an environment of higher learning.
- expect excellent food: Catering is available for everything from picnics to full dinners.
- don’t like surprises: We stay in close contact.
- like options: There are meeting rooms available for almost any size group, 5-1200.
- are responsible for planning corporate, school, association, church and family programs or events.
The best way to discover if Adrian College is the right fit for your group is by visiting us.