This is a resource page for Adrian College Faculty and Staff.
If you are an off-campus group and would like to reserve a room or facility, please contact the Office of Conferences.
- Becky Ghena, Assistant Director of Conferences at 517.265.5161, extension 4382 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the Office of Conferences on the first floor of Valade Hall to acquire a Facility Reservation Form and receive assistance when planning an event.
If you are an Adrian College faculty or staff member needing to reserve a location on campus, please complete a at least 14 days prior to your event. If you require additional assistance for catering, audio/visual equipment, tech support or set-up, it is your responsibility to contact the following department(s) in a timely manner. These departments may not be able to accommodate last minute requests made 5 days or less.
- Plant Service Request Form: ·You are required to complete this document when requesting our Plant Department to assist with seating arrangements, set-up and removal of special equipment such as a stage and/or lectern(s) for non-catered events. Please include a copy of your approved Facility Reservation Form from the Conferences Office and a copy of your floor plan with the Plant Service Request Form if your set-up differs from the existing floor plan in the room or facility. Forward this form to Matt Armentrout at email@example.com at least 14 days prior to our event. Additionally, please send a copy of your diagram and Plant Service Request to the Office of Conferences.
- Catering: When needing food and beverages for your event, please contact Pat Dumont, our Sodexo Catering Manager, more than 10 business days prior to your event. She can be reached at extension 4126 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Discounts may apply, please ask for details. Outside food and beverages are strictly prohibited in the following locations: Arrington Ice Arena, all locations in Caine Student Center, Caine Terrace and all locations in Richie Marketplace including the Adrian Tobias Center. In addition to finalizing your menu, Pat will also discuss all set-up needs for your reserved space and make arrangements with Sodexo to have the room set on the day of your event.
- Audio/Video Equipment: Please contact the Education Curriculum Center (ECC) at extension 4485 to order any piece of equipment that would not normally be included in the reserved space. If you are not sure if a room or facility has what you need, the Conference Office will be able to answer your questions.
- Audio/Video Tech Support: This is a service the Office of Conferences provides for specialty or large scale events. Please visit Event Technology Services for specific information. During the initial reservation process, the Conference Office will help you determine if your event requires technical support. When qualifying for these services, the Conference Office will create and invite you to an event in our Specialist’s schedule the same day your reservation is confirmed. Please accept this invitation and view all the A/V Tech instructions in the “details” section of the calendar event.