There is no better place to be in the summer.
May and Summer Term housing will be available in Deans Hall for the following people:
- Students enrolled in May and/or Summer Term
- Students employed on-campus during May and/or Summer Term
- Students employed in Adrian during May and/or Summer Term
Please be aware of the following:
- Charges, minus any financial aid, must be paid prior to or on the first day of classes.
- No refund of room charges will be given for cancellation of housing after the first day of classes for May or Summer Term.
- No board plan is available for May or Summer Term. The dining hall will accept cash sales when open for conferences.
- If you would like to sign up for May and/or Summer Term housing, please print out a May & Summer Residence Hall Room Agreement or stop by the Housing Office to pick it up. Anyone needing on-campus housing for May/Summer Term must submit a completed Room Agreement to the Housing Office. All May/Summer Term students will be notified of their housing assignments via e-mail.
- The majority of the moves will take place on Sunday, April 30. It is possible you will be assigned to a room occupied by a graduating senior. The Housing Office will contact you in regards to picking up your keys. All moves need to be finished by Monday, May 1.
- Please contact the Housing Office at extension 3861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or need additional information.