The Adrian College Panhellenic Council is the coordinating body and service organization for the women’s social fraternities and sororities.
Associated with the National Panhellenic Conference, its purposes include:
- To establish high standards in women’s fraternity life and interfraternity relationships within our college.
- To cooperate with the college administration in the maintenance of high social standards.
- To provide a forum for the discussion of question of interest in the college and fraternity world.
- To further intellectual accomplishment and sound scholarship.
- To act in accordance with all rules established by APC so as not to violate the sovereignty, rights, and privileges of member fraternities.
- To act in accordance with NPC rules and policies.
The three member groups of the Adrian College Panhellenic Council are:
- Alpha Phi
- Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Chi Omega