You can shape your experience at Adrian College: lead a student group!
Below are the steps a student organization leader needs to follow in order to keep their group active.
Find Rules and Regulations for student organizations here.
How To: Register Your Student Organization
- President and Advisor need to sign their agreement forms
- Fill out the student organization recognition form
- Fill out a roster form
- Provide an up-to-date constitution
- Attend the registered student organization (RSO) meeting in the fall academic semester
- Hand all paperwork into Student Activities
How To: Manage a Fundraiser
- Fill out a fundraising form
- Get approval from necessary departments
How to: Apply for Fin-Com Funding
- Fill out Fin-Com application form, which will be delivered via email
- Sign-up for a meeting time during the Fin-Com meeting dates in November
- Wait to hear for approval or denial of funds
If approved for Fin-Com funding, follow the steps below:
- Stop by Student Activities for paperwork and procedure for your specific case
- Turn in paperwork by the assigned deadline—you will receive notice of deadline via email
Requirements to be Eligible for Fin-Com Funding:
- Attend all Student Government Association (SGA) meetings—this does not have to be the same person every time
- Must fundraise a certain percentage of requested funding (see Fin-Com Constitution)
Please Note: Fin-Com Funding is intended for activities that are of value to Adrian College’s campus that provide social, educational, developmental, spiritual, positive exposure, recreational or cultural enrichment for the entire campus or community.
- President Agreement Form
- Advisor Agreement Form
- Registered Student Organization Form
- Roster Form
- Facilities Request Form
- CAN Equipment Rental
- Plant Service Request Form
- Intention to Organize a New Student Organization Form
- Fundraising Form
- Student Organization and Advisor Guidebook
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Contact the Student Activities and Greek Life Specialist, Cindy Schmucker, at (517) 265-5161, ext. 3811, or firstname.lastname@example.org