Adrian College PanHellenic Council
The Panhellenic oversees the three sorority chapters on Adrian College’s campus and works with fraternities to do programs and activities to promote a positive Greek community.
Associated with the National Panhellenic Conference, its purposes include:
- To establish high standards in women’s fraternity life and interfraternity relationships within our college.
- To cooperate with the college administration in the maintenance of high social standards.
- To provide a forum for the discussion of question of interest in the college and fraternity world.
- To further intellectual accomplishment and sound scholarship.
- To act in accordance with all rules established by APC so as not to violate the sovereignty, rights and privileges of member fraternities.
- To act in accordance with NPC rules and policies.
The three member groups of the Adrian College Panhellenic Council are:
- Alpha Phi
- Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Chi Omega
Contact us to get to know more about our group:
President: Abby Reeder, firstname.lastname@example.org
Advisor: Megan Vandekerkhove, email@example.com