Make your experience at Adrian College memorable. Start your own student organization!
Do you have a great idea for a new organization on campus? Well, you’ve come to the right spot. Follow the steps below to successfully start a new group.
How To: Start a Registered Student Organization
- Read the Student Organization Rules and Regulations to become familiar with them.
- Set up a meeting with Katrina Wotten, student activities coordinator, to discuss your ideas, missions and goals.
- Fill out an Intention to Organize a New Student Organization Form.
- Find a faculty, staff or administrator interested in taking on the advisor role.
- Create a constitution for your group—click here for an example of a constitution.
- The president and advisor will have to attend a College Environment Committee (CEC) meeting to present their organization—please visit the Student Activities Office for meeting dates.
- If your student organization is approved, see Manage Your Organization.
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Contact Katrina Wotten, student activities coordinator at (517) 265-5161, etc 3836 or email@example.com