This website and all materials comprising the adrian.edu internet domain are copyright © 2005 Adrian College, unless otherwise noted.
Any unauthorized use of any content from this site, including but not limited to site design, graphics/images, multimedia presentations and written content, constitutes copyright infringement. All rights are reserved by Adrian College.
No component of this web site or its constituent sites may be used for any purpose other than the development of official Adrian College websites without prior, express, written permission from the Office of Public Relations.
Additionally, the name Adrian College and all trademarks, word marks, logos and symbols are the property of the College and may not be used without prior, express, written permission from the Office of Public Relations.
Reporting Alleged Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Adrian College has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring in the adrian.edu domain. If you believe your copyrighted work is being infringed on an Adrian site, please notify:
Contents of Notice
Your written notice (print or e-mail) must include the following information:
- Identification of the material on our system that is the basis of your inquiry. Include a URL or other specific location information. An IP address is not, in and of itself, sufficient for this purpose, as we use DHCP dynamic IP addresses.
- Description of the material to enable us to locate that material.
- Your contact information, including name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement of your good-faith belief that use of the material, in the manner complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, owner’s agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information you are submitting is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to enforce the copyrights that you allege have been infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
US Copyright Law and Adrian College Policy
Persons who engage in the infringement of copyright-protected materials on Adrian College networks are subject to discipline under our Computer Use Agreement. In appropriate instances, violations of the policy will result in termination of all computing privileges.
For more information on U.S. copyright law and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please see the U.S. Copyright Office web site.