If you’re uncomfortable letting your future retirement dollars ride the ups and downs of the stock and bond market, try a charitable remainder annuity trust.
This plan will pay you a fixed dollar amount every year for the rest of your life, with no investment worries or responsibilities. Then after your lifetime (and the lifetime of a surviving beneficiary, if desired), the trust remainder is available to support our mission.
The charitable remainder annuity trust is more than an eventual gift to us. It lets you give away the tree and still keep the fruit, because you received lifetime income from your donation.
- A fixed and certain dollar income for life
- Immediate charitable deduction
- A way to increase income from a low-yield holding
- Freedom from investment responsibilities
- Avoidance of capital gains tax on appreciated assets used to fund the trust