Winter Commencement 2012 is coming up just after Thanksgiving break. Here you can find the schedule of events and all pertinent information for the week leading up to the ceremony. For more information, you can contact the Registrar’s office. Congratulations to all of our graduating seniors!
December 3, 2012 - December 6, 2012
- Beginning on Monday, December 3 through Friday, December 6, ceremony participants may pick up their regalia at the Arrington Bookstore in the Caine Student Center. Honor students’ medallions may be picked up in the Registrar’s Office during this week.
Thursday, December 6th, 2012
- 3:30 PM – Commencement Practice with President Docking, Dr. Caldwell and students in the Herrick Chapel. Students must bring their regalia with them to the practice, as a class photo will be taken at this time.
Friday, December 7th, 2012
- 6:00 PM – Graduates report to Dawson Auditorium lobby to form the Commencement Processional.
- 7:00 PM – COMMENCEMENT – Herrick Chapel
- 8:00 PM – Hors d’oeuvres – Ritchie Annex/Tobias Room. Reservations are required for this event. Please email email@example.com or call (517) 265-5161 Ext. 4466 to make your reservations.